Let’s find you a bra that actually fits.
There are so many factors that go into fitting a bra and making sure you look great and feel comfortable and confident. What is the shape of your breast? How dense is your tissue? What is the position of your sternum? Have you ever had surgery on your breasts? Is one side larger than the other (as it is for most women)? What are your goals from your bra? Do you want to feel secure? Sexy? Both? What kind of necklines and clothing do you wear?
Leave the bra fitting to us, and you can just enjoy being surrounded by beautiful things that magically make you feel great, and by people who are there just to help you get a great fit.
Here’s what bra fitting entails
Click the button below to make an appointment. Appointments are currently required for a fitting. Fitting appointments are scheduled for half an hour. We want to know about you, so we’ll sent you a quick survey to fill out. What do you like to do? What do you like to wear? What do you care about most? (In life – we really like to know our customers.)
Once you come in, we will look at the bra you are wearing now. What do you love? What do you not love so much? What would make your life better? If you’d like, bring some other bras for us to take a look at. Show us ALL of your favorites (or your duds) so we know just what makes you happy (or unhappy).
Now we try on a few options. This is where we dial in your size and find the perfect shapes that will work best for your body and your life.
Are we going to see your boobs? Yep. That’s going to happen. Is that weird? Nope, we do it Every. Single. Day.
Whether you’re a shrinking violet or like to let it all hang out there, our goal is to make you feel comfortable and supported and get you just what you need.
Bra fitting in the time of COVID-19
#1 Question currently: can I get a bra fitting?
Our goal is to create a safe and comfortable experience for you and for our staff. We ask that you review these safety measures before coming in:
- Bra Fittings: Yes, we will be doing bra fittings! Fittings will be by appointment in order to limit the number of people in the store and make sure each fitter is only working with one customer. Yes, we will still check your fit! Yes, we will wear a mask and sanitize our hands first. Yes, this will look a bit different but we are confident we can do it safely and well!
- Trying on: Yes, you can try things on! We ask that you only try on things you are actually considering purchasing. For items that are tried on and not purchased, they will have to take a 24-hour quarantine before going back into rotation. What if you try something on that you don’t love and the next girl who comes in is sad because she can’t try it on? We don’t want sad people!
- Distancing: You know the drill – 6 feet apart is best. We will have some handy, dandy stickers on the floor to help with your measuring skills. We will also have a swanky glass partition at the register and a different configuration to minimize face to face contact. We kindly ask that you do not bring family/children who are not shopping.
- Alterations, Returns, Etc.: We are still aiming to provide the best possible customer experience. Alterations are happening – they are just taking a bit longer. Returns are still being honored but we ask that you minimize returning. Returns are tricky for any small business, even without a pandemic. We will be quarantining any returned goods for three days.
- Cleaning: Lots of it. We will be cleaning fitting rooms, cash register area, and door handles after each customer. We ask that customers only use the front door during this time.
- Health: Most importantly, if you aren’t feeling well, or have been around someone with symptoms, please wait and come in a different time. We love what we do but we also go home to beautiful families who we are working so hard to protect and keep safe. Please know that our entire team will be monitoring our own health and will not be in the store if feeling unwell.