Careers at Lace & Day
At Lace & Day, we take being awesome very seriously. Respect, kindness, and fun define what we do here. Does that sound perfect to you? Come be part of our team!
May 2023: We are currently hiring for one position. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for consideration.
Part-Time Bra Fitter/Sales
Lace & Day is an independent bra fitting, pajama, and swimwear store in Allentown that is committed to finding a great fit for each of our customers. We are passionate about creating a fun, respectful, and rewarding work environment that nurtures both our team and our customers. Our mission is to help anyone we come in contact with feel more comfortable and confident.
At Lace & Day, our mission is to show everyone that shopping for bras and bathing suits can be a fun and empowering experience! We are looking for a dedicated sales associate and bra fitter to learn our craft, develop great customer relationships, and help our ever-growing business. This will include assisting with customer needs from one-on-one bra fittings, to answering questions via social media, phone, and email, to gift wrapping. You will be involved in all aspects of the business from offering product knowledge, merchandising, handling cash transactions, shipping, receiving, and maintain a neat and visually appealing sales floor.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including Saturdays. Standard working hours are currently 9:30-5:30, Tuesday through Saturday. Operating hours may expand in the future.
- Proactively engages in a selling culture that focuses on building brand loyalty and maintaining customer relationships
- Provides excellent customer service on the sales floor, in bra fittings, and through social media/email
- Works effectively with the team to ensure that the sales floor, fitting rooms, bra closet, and common areas are clean and well maintained
- Is able to balance selling and customer experience with operational tasks as needed
- Interacts with both customers and staff in a friendly, positive, and engaging manner!
- Retail/sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Considerate, respectful, and empathetic
- Organized and proactive with tasking
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities with ease
- Works well within a team and independently
- Proficient computer skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and helpful
- Lingerie experience/interest is a plus!
If you are interested in joining our awesome team, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].