We are just full of useful information.
To get the longest life out of the high-quality items you’ve just brought home from our store, we recommend that you:
- Wash your bras after one or two wearings.
(We probably don’t need to mention that it’s best to wash your panties each time you wear them.)
- Machine wash bras in a lingerie bag or hand wash in the sink.
Always use cold water and hang to dry.
- Use Forever New. This product is designed specifically for the fabrics in your bras, panties, and bathing suits.
Tip: these washes are the best bet for your workout gear, too!
- If you have any questions, give us a call.
We are here to help!
We do everything in our power to ensure that your purchase is perfect for you, however we realize that there may be circumstances that make returns necessary. We are an independent, locally-owned small business. With this in mind, we ask that you respect the following return policy:
- Kindly make any returns or exchanges within 30 days of original purchase. The returned items must be in “new” condition, with all tags attached. Refunds will be issued in the form of the original payment. For purchases made with cash, refunds over $100 will be issued by check.
- Swimsuits and swim cover-ups may be returned or exchanged within 7 days of original purchase. To be eligible for return, swim bottoms and one-piece suits must have protective liner still attached.
- All special orders are final sale.
- To be considered “new,” items must be unworn, with original tags and labels attached and be free of signs of wear, including deodorants, perfumes, creases, odors, and bent wires.
- All sale and altered items are final sale and not returnable.
- Alteration and shipping fees are not refundable.
Can’t remember your size in a particular brand or have a significant other who would like to buy you something sassy? You’re in luck – we take good notes, and save these details in a confidential system that makes re-ordering an item or sending a gift-giver into the boutique to shop worry-free.