Let’s find you a bra that actually fits.
“Why should bra fitting be different from trying on any other clothes?”
“I know my size, I just need a bra!”
“Other women wear the wrong size, but I have been fitted before!”
Trust us, all of these things are true. But here’s the thing: there are so many other factors that go into fitting a bra and making sure you look great and feel comfortable and confident. What is the shape of your breast? How dense is your tissue? What is the position of your sternum? Have you ever had surgery on your breasts? Is one side larger than the other (as it is for most women)? What are your goals from your bra? Do you want to feel secure? Sexy? Both? What kind of necklines and clothing do you wear? Oh, by the way – every brand fits differently!
How about this: YOU DON’T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANY OF THAT.
Leave the bra fitting to us, and you can just enjoy being surrounded by beautiful things that magically make you feel great, and by people who are there just to help you get a great fit.
Here’s what bra fitting entails:
- Call ahead to make an appointment, or just stop in when you have time. Fitting appointments generally take a half hour to an hour.
- We want to know about you, so we’ll start with a quick chat. What do you like to do? What do you like to wear? What do you care about most? (In life – we really like to know our customers.)
- Let’s look at the bra you are wearing now. What do you love? What do you not love so much? What would make your life better? If you’d like, bring some other bras for us to take a look at. Show us ALL of your favorites (or your duds) so we know just what makes you happy (or unhappy).
- Now we try on a few options. This is where we dial in your size and find the perfect shapes that will work best for your body and your life.
- There is a seamstress on staff to help out if there are alterations that would make your fit even better. Sometimes taking the band down a bit or adding a little shaper can make all the difference!
Are we going to see your boobs? Yep. That’s going to happen. Is that weird? Nope, we do it Every. Single. Day.
Whether you’re a shrinking violet or like to let it all hang out there, our goal is to make you feel comfortable and supported and get you just what you need.