At Lace & Day, we take being awesome very seriously. Respect, kindness, and fun define what we do here. Does that sound perfect to you? Come be part of our team! We are currently hiring for the two positions listed below.
August 2018: Part Time Sales Associate/Bra Fitter
Lace & Day is our happy place and we want it to be your happy place, too. This is the job you love to come to every day. This is an active, engaged, all-hands-on-deck place where all the team feels involved. We are looking for a sales associate/bra fitter who wants to learn our craft, grow with our team, develop great customer relationships, and have fun at work. We are looking for the kind of person who can make customers realize that shopping for bras and bathing suits is fun! This position requires energy and enthusiasm along with a healthy dose of empathy and kindness. Our customers want to keep coming back to us, and our staff loves to be at work. Come join our team! We are passionate about creating a fun, respectful, and rewarding work environment that gives team members an opportunity to advance over time.
Our MUST Haves:
- You are passionate
- You are kind
- You are responsible
- You are professional
- You are fun
- You are respectful
- You have the ability to work independently and in a group
- You are motivated
- You respect privacy (we don’t fit and tell!)
- You are comfortable using a computer
- Retail/sales Experience
- Merchandising Experience
- Lingerie Experience/Interest
If you are interested in joining our awesome team (and you should be), please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 2018: Paid Social Media/Marketing Intern
20 hours/week, September 1-December 21, 2018
- Keep our social media streams (Facebook and Instagram, Facebook and Instagram Stories) updated with on-brand content that drives sales
- Create content that encourages customer engagement
- Plan and develop email campaigns (MailChimp)
- Assist with events in store, including planning, promotion, and execution
- Update website regularly with fresh content (WordPress)
- Develop new ideas for social media/web content
- Work with Director of Marketing to coordinate SM content with advertising campaigns across platforms
- A great attitude!
- A love for working with other people!
- An appreciation for small business and closely working teams!
- An appreciate for fine lingerie and sleepwear (or a willingness to learn!)
- Graphic design and photography proficiency
- Ability to present ideas clearly
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in joining our awesome team (and you should be), please send your resume and cover letter.